It's Best Manga

Hello everyone. In the last post, I wrote my favorite rockbands.  I'm into listening a rock band named Poco these days. And now, I will write my favorite manga today. It's "SLAM DUNK". This manga was serialized in a mouthly magazine from 1990 to 1996 and has 276 episode of this manga. It produced anime and TV game later. The number of copies printed of this manga is over 120 milion. This manga written by Takehiko Inoue. Hanamichi Sakuragi trying basketball, the boy is Japanese punk kid and the main character of this story. Also this manga is set in Kanagawa, Shonan. And I'm living close to there that I've often seen usual sight. I will explain a summary of story a little.

Hanamichi Sakuragi  who enrolled at Shohoku high school loves at first sight with Haruko Akagi. She was encouraged to join a basketball club. Because she has an older brother named Noritake Akagi who is the captain of the basketball club. Hanamichi decides to join it because he loved Haruko in spite of beginner. But his talent blooms by hard training and game.

One things I can say is that "SLUM DUNK" is the best in my opinion. And it has many famous scene and famous line, so I feel very exciting that read it again. I recommend it.

コメント

人気の投稿