MY Favorite Bands

Hello everyone. Today I will introduce my favorite bands.  I'm crazy about rock now. I naturally listen to other genres of music too, but I've been listening to rock music lately. I will introduce two bands.
 First, I want to introduce the "Grateful Dead". They were an American rock band. I think their genre was country rock. The reason I like this band was my friend often listens to rock. He likes 70~90's rock. Also, their songs are used in a TV show,so I know a little about them. I especially like "Truckin'". Listening to this song, I feel like I'm in a meadow.The melody is country, and so it suggests wilderness. There is a lot of rock music that I don't know. Please tell me your recommended rock music
.
Second, I will introduce "Ginnan Boys". They're Japanese heavy rock band. They're crazy because they become naked and shed blood when performing live. Also the lyrics of their song are extreme. If you listen to their songs, you may feel uncomfortable. Although they have no class, they're crazy and cool. You will listen their song once, you can't stop to listen their music.

コメント

人気の投稿